The Millcreek Municipal Building will continue to be one of the many sites for AARP free income tax preparation again in 2020.
The IRS sponsored TCE Program (Tax Counseling for the Elderly) along with AARP offer the tax preparation program for those with low to middle income with special attention to those 60 years of age and older.
Tax preparation will be held every Monday and Friday at the Municipal Building beginning February 3, 2020 and continuing through April 13, 2020.
- Items to bring for your appointment:
- Driver License or photo ID
- Social Security Number for filer and dependents
- All income documentation (example: W2’s, 1099’s, interest, Social Security statement)
- Paid property tax receipts
- Last year’s income tax return
Appointments are necessary. For more information or to schedule your appointment, contact Judy in the Public Service Department at 814.833.1111