Find us on twitter at @MillcreekEMA
- Pennsylvania law requires every municipality have a current Emergency Management Plan and have an Emergency Management Coordinator, appointed by the elected officials and the Governor of the Commonwealth of PA.
- Responds to events of disasters both man made and natural, such as: major fires; highway, rail or aircraft accidents; hazardous material incidents; Homeland Security issues; floods; tornadoes; and severe winter storms.
- Provides for unmet needs through its resources with Volunteer Fire Departments, Law Enforcement and EMS in Millcreek Township and other Emergency Management Agencies.
- Works closely with the Erie Area American Red Cross, providing sheltering and various types of assistance.
- To contact the Emergency Management office in Millcreek Township during regular working hours call 833-1111 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- If the Millcreek Emergency Management officials are needed after hours, notification will be made from the Millcreek Police Communication Center (833-7777) and/or the Erie Co. 911 Center.
- In the event of a situation requiring Emergency Management locally or countywide, public alerts will be broadcast. If necessary, an Emergency Operation Center (EOC) will be established locally at the County 911 Center or both. Appropriate contact numbers will be provided to the public for assistance.
- The Millcreek Township Emergency Management agency is able to assist with the citizens of Millcreek with unmet needs during and after a disaster.
DO NOT CALL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT FOR IMMEDIATE NEED EMERGENCIES. CALL 911.
Emergency Management Coordinator
Matthew B. Exley, ENP
First Deputy Coordinator
Be prepared for whatever disaster throws at you. For a good start, watch this video from our friends at preparemetrokc.org.
Millcreek's Volunteer Fire Departments along with Millcreek's Paramedic Ambulance Service would like to thank the residents for their continued support. We would also like to remind you to call 911 for all of your emergency needs.
Remember, we are neighbors helping neighbors. Your contribution of both time and money will ensure the continued protection of all our residents.
Emergency Services Evaluation and Master Plan (pdf)
Millcreek Township residents enjoy a host of emergency services. Below are links to the various groups that keep our citizens safe.