Millcreek Township is the second largest, Second Class Township in Pennsylvania, covering 32.8 square miles with a resident population of 53,515. We employ 175 full-time employees that fill roles in public safety, public works, public services and administration. Millcreek is a strong, stable community with a workforce dedicated to providing a high level of service for our residents.
We are seeking a Project Engineer to plan, coordinate and manage a wide variety of capital improvement and special civil engineering projects for the Township’s infrastructure to include stormwater management, sanitary sewers, traffic and construction engineering. Candidates must possess excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Registered PA Professional Engineer or hold a PA Engineer in Training Certificate
- Minimum five (5) years experience in construction consulting and/or design engineering
- Minimum two (2) years experience with PA DEP MS4 permitting
Millcreek Township is situated in northwestern Pennsylvania on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie. The Township is home to many premier retail and recreation destinations. The Millcreek Mall is the 14th largest shopping center in the country and serves as the retail hub of the entire region. Waldameer Park, a flourishing family amusement park, is located in Millcreek adjacent to the gem of Pennsylvania’s park system, Presque Isle State Park, which attracts over 4 million visitors annually.
Why Should You Apply?
- Full-Time Employment
- Competitive Pay Commensurate with Experience
- Excellent Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement Plans and More
- Stability…our average employee has fifteen (15) years of service!
Qualified candidates should submit their cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Mail: Millcreek Township
3608 West 26th Street
Erie, PA 16506
Attn: Human Resources
Millcreek Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer