Millcreek Township Public Services
Judy Zelina serves as the Director of the Public Services Department. She coordinates Federal, State and Local programs that benefit many of our residents.
Judy schedules the programming for the Millcreek Government Channel(Channel9 on Time Warner Cable). She along with Phil Fatica moderate a wide variety of community service shows. They keep the residents updated on new programs and activities happening in our community.
Use the Public Service Links to the left to learn more.
Besides using the provided links, information and applications for the following programs are available at the Public Services Department:
- Property Tax/Rent Rebate (Forms)
- Change of Address Forms (USPS Link)
- The E (EMTA) - Senior Bus Passes
- Sheriff's TRIAD Program
- Gold Card
- Vehicle Reduced Registration (Form)
- Erie County Discount Prescription Cards
- Handicap Placard
- Living Will
- Voter Registration / Absentee Ballot
- VITA/TCE Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
For more information on any of these programs, call Judy at (814)833-1111 ext. 329 or email her at email@example.com.