S P E C I A L C O L L E C T I O N E V E N T
L o c a t i o n : M i l l f a i r C o m p o s t C e n t e r
( 2 3 0 1 M i l l f a i r R o a d )
D a t e : S a t u r d a y , M a y 1 5 , 2 0 2 1 T i m e : 9 a m - 1 2 p m
Please read the following carefully before registering and attending the event.
- This event will follow state, local and Pennsylvania Department of Health guidelines. COVID-19 safety measures will be in place.
- After registering please print out your ticket and bring it to the event or have the confirmation available on your phone.
- You must wear a mask and remain in your vehicle with the windows rolled up at all times while at the event site.
- Materials must be in the trunk of the car or bed of the truck.
- Containers WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
- This event is restricted to items from households only, no businesses.
- If you cannot attend the event, please cancel your appointment, since others may be waiting for an opening.
- We ARE NOT ACCEPTING electronics at this event.
- In the event that this collection must be canceled, you will be notified by email.
FREE ACCEPTABLE ITEMS:
• Appliances without Freon
• Automotive Batteries
• Bicycles without Tires
• Construction & Demolition Waste (Must be in good condition for resale through Habitat for Humanity)
• Glass Bottles & Jars Only (All colors, Rinsed out with no lids, caps, or corks; Labels can stay on)
• Hot Water Tanks
• Lawnmowers (not containing gas or oil)
• Paper Shredding (*See Additional Details Below.)
• Propane Tanks (Disposable propane tanks not accepted.)
• Scrap Metal (Brass, Copper, Misc. Metals, etc)
• Textiles (Clothing, Accessories, Linens, Curtains, Towels)
• Washers & Dryers
FEE CHARGED ITEMS (CASH ONLY):
- Appliances with Freon - $15.00 Fee per unit (i.e. Refrigerator, A/C Unit, Freezer, Dehumidifier)
- Tires (With or Without Rim) - $5.00 Fee (Automobile and Light Truck Tires ONLY. Up to 8 Tires Per Household Permitted.)
- FREE, complimentary shredding service provided by Northcoast Shredding Services (NAID AAA Certified)
- Residential shredding ONLY! Businesses must make other arrangements.
- Sensitive documents will be collected on-site and shredded immediately off-premises following event.
- Residents are permitted to bring up to 5 boxes (2’ x 3’) or equivalent in bags.
- Paperclips and staples need not be removed!
Bedsprings, Electronics (Televisions, Computers, etc.), Fluorescent Bulbs & Tubes, Gas Tanks, Paint & Paint Thinner, Pesticides, and Trash